Grain Drying House Suite
WHD Gård, Nurmaankyläntie 90, 52960 Nurmaa
Kirjokivi Manor: 24 km
Mäntyharju town centre: 21 km
Repovesi National Park, Saarijärvi entrance: 19 km
Repovesi National Park, Lapinsalmi entrance: 24 km
Construction on this old grain drying house, converted into a suite, was finished in the spring of 2019. In this suite, situated on the immediate grounds of WHD Gård, you will enjoy a peaceful night's sleep in a high-quality double bed. On the bottom floor of the suite, you will find a small spa area with an infrared sauna, a jacuzzi and a small seating area. From the spa area, you can also access a small, private open terrace.
The room fee includes breakfast, bed linen and towels.
- Double bed
- Sofa and TV
- Bathroom with a shower
- Minibar and electric kettle
- Downstairs spa; infrared sauna, jacuzzi and seating area
- Access to a private, fenced-off terrace from the spa area
- Available to guests
- Gym from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Campsite and firepit
- Nature trails
- Frisbee golf course
WHD Gård summer cottage
Pikitaipale 196, 52690 Nurmaa
WHD Gård: 2 km
Mäntyharju town centre: 23 km
Repovesi National Park, Saarijärvi entrance: 21 km
Repovesi National Park, Lapinsalmi entrance: 26 km
Grandma’s summer cottage is an atmospheric cabin close to WHD Gård, on the forested shore of the peaceful Lake Hietasenjärvi. The cabin was built in the 1960s and has been renovated with respect for the traditional ambience.
The cabin is ideal for families and small groups, and it can be booked for just one day or even the entire week. Grandma’s summer cottage has an open kitchen, a sauna and a dressing room. In the separate sleeping cabin, there are three separate rooms with beds for five people.
Grandma’s summer cottage can be booked for accommodation from May to September.
- One night costs €100
- The cost for one week is €450/6 nights
The prices do not include final cleaning or bed linen. Cleaning and bed linen can be booked for an additional fee.
- Separate cabin with three rooms furnished with a total of five beds + a pull-out couch
- Blankets and pillows for seven people (bed linen can be rented for an additional fee)
- Refrigerator, coffeemaker, oven and microwave
- Frying pan, coffee pot, saucepan and a small set of tableware for six people
- Wood-burning stove for cooking and heating in the cottage
- Wood-burning sauna, hot-water cauldron attached to the stove
- Well with a hand pump in the yard, no running water
- Private lakefront and jetty
- Barbecue area and firewood
- Pets allowed